The Learner 26 is the ideal introduction to the harp for younger players. It is constructed from solid maple, coupled to an aircraft ply soundbox. Unlike many smaller harps on the market, it has proper harp tuning pins, not the little zither pins which tune from the ‘wrong’ side.
The harp can be supplied with, or without levers. Many smaller harps use cheap American levers, which are often unsatisfactory. We only use quality CAMAC levers. We can supply the harp without levers, C & F only, or fully levered, or indeed any combination of your choice. We can also ‘retro fit’ further levers later if required. A harp teacher can often advise you of the best combination of levers to suit your individual needs.
The harp is supplied with a knee stick and a maple handled tuning key.
A custom made carry case, which is made from cordura type material, fully padded and lined, with an outside pocket and shoulder strap is also available.
• 26 strings C3 -G6, Carbon fibre (Savarez Alliance KF)
• Height at forepost: 86 cm
• Weight: 4.3 kg. (unlevered)
– Unlevered: £600
– Levers C & F (8 Levers): £720
– Additional Levers: £15 each
– Free knee stick supplied with all LEARNER 26 harps
– Optional metal and maple tripod stand: £100
– Custom made carry case: £125
No deposit is required at the time of order, payment in full must be made upon collection
Worldwide delivery available
Please contact us for further details and exact costs